About Environment Analyst’s Brownfield & Regeneration Network
Environment Analyst's Brownfield & Regeneration Network brings together the entire brownfield community to share insights and solve problems, identify business opportunities and build connections at all levels.
The Network enables our growing community of brownfield consultants and contractors, developers, landowners, planners, investors and regulators, to come together and explore solutions through conferences, roundtables, webinars and awards.
Alongside the events and networking, the Network provides news and analysis on the brownfield, planning and regeneration sector, so you can keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Environment Analyst is an international membership community for the environmental services space, built around our market intelligence service. Our analysts help customers examine market opportunities in the environmental sector. We bring together business leaders and practitioners in peer-to-peer networks and share news and insight with member companies.
- Our mission is to connect the environmental, ESG and professional services community and provide the intelligence to deliver a sustainable transition.
- Our vision is to be the leading global partner supporting the environmental, sustainability & ESG community in its ambition to shape a better future.
Our other communities
- Our Market Intelligence Service has two separate content streams: Global and UK. Based around our unique datasets, the Market Intelligence Service provides specialist intelligence covering the environmental and sustainability/ESG consulting sector. You can also access our peer-to-peer networks of executives, investors and stakeholders engaged in the sector.
- Our Sustainability Delivery Group is a forum for business leaders seeking to add value to the environmental and sustainability consulting sector. We aim to drive forward the industry's leadership role in providing innovative solutions to mitigate the climate and biodiversity crises. The Group seeks to deliver more than the sum of its parts. Our Advisory Board's initial objectives are to focus on inspiring the next generation of leaders, to promote environmental consulting careers, and improve diversity and inclusion.